Deposits and Gifts
Seat deposits must be placed by Wednesday, November 8 in order to secure a selection window time. Seat deposits are non-refundable.
To improve your rank, gifts must be placed prior to December 31, 2017. Gifts are also non-refundable.
Priority Seating Limits
For seat orders over the eight-seat limit, appointment times will be set using 25 percent of full priority to select additional seats. Season Ticket Holders also have the option of using a blended priority to select all seats at one appointment time. Account holders ordering more than eight seats will be contacted to select their appointment option with the blended average becoming the default option unless otherwise requested.
Priority Seating Limits - Premium Areas
Seat quantity in premiums areas including, Patio Suites, Touchdown Terrace and Club Husky is limited to eight (8) seats per account. However, an account may have up to eight seat in each different premium area. For other Tyee Club and general areas in the stadium the standard seating limit policy applies.
Sit With Friends
If you wish to sit with a group of friends, please follow the three easy steps below:
STEP ONE: Select a Group Captain
STEP TWO: The Group Captain gathers account names and Tyee Club account numbers from all group members
STEP THREE: The Group Captain completes one Sit with Friends form for the entire group and submits it no later than November 8, 2017.
There are two easy ways for the Group Captain to submit the group form:
- Complete the online application by clicking here OR
- Fill out the enclosed form and mail to the Husky Ticket Office
The Athletic Department will then use the average priority point ranking of all group members to determine one group rank and assign the same appointment time for each group member. Each member of the group is still responsible for making his/her own deposit and selecting his/her own seats (or having a representative select for them). The Sit with Friends form merely enables the group to select all their seats at the same time, making it easier to sit together.
Please make final decisions on who is in your group prior to turning in your Sit with Friends form. Once submitted, all group requests are final. All requested account information must be supplied on the form or the request will not be accepted. Once accepted, all group members will be notified via email.
Account Transfer Policy
Full Priority Transfers
- Season Ticket Holders may transfer, without forfeiture of any account priority, all or any portion of their account priority to:
- A spouse or former spouse in the event of divorce or death
- A primary business owner if the season ticket account is held by a corporation or legal entity
50 Percent Priority Transfer
- Season Ticket holders may transfer their account and 50% of their priority to an immediate family member (defined as a parent, child, grandchild or sibling only)
All account transfer requests must be submitted in writing and signed by the current Season Ticket Holder or their legal representative supported by such legal documentation as UW Athletics may reasonably request.
- UW Faculty-Staff accounts fall under the same account transfer policies listed above. If a UW Faculty-Staff transfer is made to a non-UW Faculty-Staff member, the transferee is required to pay the full applicable ticket price.
Tyee Club Parking
- Season Ticket Holders who select Tyee Club football season tickets have the option to purchase season parking passes at Husky Stadium based on priority point ranking and lot availability. Parking will be selected first by the Don James Center, then Luxury Suites, Patio Suites and Club Husky, followed by those who purchase Tyee Club seats in priority point ranking order.
Parking will be selected at the same time as seat selection.
Accounts with 1-4 seats are eligible to purchase one parking pass; accounts with 5 or more seats are eligible to purchase additional parking passes
- Fans can purchase parking in lots around campus on a single-game basis on game day based on availability.
General Selection Information
- • Appointments are staggered over each day. When your selection window opens, you can select seats anytime until the selection process is over in March. There is no time limit. However, please be aware that other people will be able to select seats as their appointment windows open, so we urge you to select as close to your assigned time as possible to ensure the best availability. Once your seats are selected and paid for, your appointment window will close and all sales are final. Reference tips on the previous page for more details.
- • In an effort to maximize seating availability for all fans, no one will be allowed to leave a single empty seat between the aisle or any other seats. This is a strict and non-negotiable policy.
- • Husky Stadium will not be available to tour in person. The best way to preview seating options and views is through the Virtual Venue. If selecting seats in person, please note that only credit cards will be accepted as method of payment.
- • Additional amenities, such as seat cushions and parking, will be available to order during the selection process.