PRIORITY SEATING LIMITS
Season Ticket Holders can purchase up to four (4) season tickets utilizing their full Tyee Club priority point rank at their assigned appointment time. For seat holders wishing to select more than four seats, you may choose one of the following two options to determine your appointment time(s):
• Select all seats at one appointment time using a blended Tyee Club priority point rank. Rank will be diluted based on
total number of seats above four.
• Select the first four seats at full Tyee Club priority point rank and the remainder at a second appointment time at 25% of your Tyee Club priority point rank. Account holders with more than four seat deposits will be contacted to choose one of the above appointment options. The blended rank is the default option unless otherwise requested.
SIT WITH FRIENDS
If you wish to sit with a group of friends at Husky Basketball please follow the three easy steps below:
1. Select a group captain
2. The group captain gathers account names and ticket & Tyee Club account numbers from all group members
3. The group captain completes one sit with friends form for the entire group and submits it no later than Monday, April 8, 2019.
There are two easy ways for the group captain to submit the group form:
• Complete the online application at gohuskies.com/reallocation
• Fill out the form that was included with your paper invoice and mail to the Husky Ticket Office
The Athletic Department will then use the average Tyee Club priority point rank of all group members to determine one group rank and assign the same appointment time for each group member. Each member of the group is still responsible for making their own deposit and selecting their own seats (or having a representative select for them). The Sit With Friends form merely enables the group to select all their seats at the same time, making it easier to sit together.
Disability seating is available for customers in need. Please follow the process set forth on this website for making a deposit and we will work with you at the time of selection to meet your needs. For specific questions on ADA seating please contact the Husky Ticket Office at 206.543.2200 or email@example.com.
Season Ticket Holders may transfer some or all of their priority points to an immediate family member. In most cases a transfer will result in a 50-percent forfeiture of points. If a primary account holder is deceased, it is mandatory to have an account transfer take place before season tickets can be purchased. To learn more visit uwtyeeclub.org. Transfer requests must be submitted in writing prior to April 8, 2019, to qualify for the upcoming seat-selection process.